DIVIDING BREAD MINISTRY PLEDGE FORM
Our goal is to provide Christ-like love and support to underprivileged women and children by supplying basic needs such as food, clothing, shelter and education to promote stability of needy families in our communities.
Please prayerfully consider a pledge to support the opening and monthly operations of the Dividing Bread Ministry Thrift Store and Food Pantry in Collinsville.
Our needs are:
- Non-perishable food donations (canned and boxed foods)
- Monthly pledge donations for on-going store operational costs
- Volunteers to help run the store including sorting and tagging clothing
- Donations of clothing, household goods, and Christian education material
- Passing out informational items about Dividing Bread Ministry
- Prayer partners
- Any creative support ideas you can provide are welcome
Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover him; and not to hide yourself from your own flesh.
For questions contact Leigh Erickson - store: 918-371-3036 cell: 918-759-8211